Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Intelligence is a turn on

Last night I dreamt about F. My first long term relationship, my first steady boyfriend. The dream was not doubt related to my visit to the dentist, since it was me who took him to this dentist and apparently he still goes to her clinic from time to time.
Dentist couldn't help but talking about F. … how she and all her daughters adore him. How astonishingly good looking and nice the guy is.
I've forgotten how tired I got of hearing this. Always the same story.
When we broke up everybody kept asking me why the hell did I dump him. Well, here's the scoop. I'm going to tell you now why the hell I dumped him. I've never told anybody before… that's too nasty to admit in public… too mean to admit even to myself… but It's the plain truth: I was smarter than him by far. I couldn't live with that feeling anymore. I couldn't respect the guy as he deserved…I loved him deeply, but I didn't feel admiration…For me is key to admire my partner, I can't possibly think of sharing my life with a guy that I feel is dumber than me, no way. With an intelligent guy I can never be bored. An intelligent partner makes you learn everyday, makes you want to improve, awakens your curiosity on everything. An intelligent partner adds while a dumb parter substracts. This is how it works for me. I need to look up to my partner or it will never work. It's intelligence that turns me on...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

If intelligence is a turn-on for you,Moza; you should have met me earlier (lol).

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home