Monday, January 08, 2007

Quien resiste vence

Damn. I'm so nervous, so anxious…. Yet holding on… but I'm having such a hard time… damn.
Why are you so stubborn?. I wish I didn't give a shit about you. I promise I'd give anything to get rid of you. Damn. I'd give my right hand to know what you're thinking. Are you determined not to give up also? So it seems….God, ech day is worse than the previous one… I don't know what to do… I don't want to give up but sometimes I just want to call you and shout at you also… ask you why are you so stupid….I thought you loved me more… but just look at you… you think you're cool huh???
I know this is the best for me… but then… why do I feel so bad?
I was even eager to come to the office today. It's always been easier for us to talk in the office…but now I think it's even worse to know you're there…. So close and yet so far.
I believe I can put up with part of your crap. I'm ready to be a submissive girl out of my love for you… I'm ready to be home early and not to go out so much, I'm ready to let my black hair grow… I'm ready to stop going out with my male friends… but I'm not ready to be insulted or disrespected, and I never will. I don't want to be shouted at… I just can't bear it.
Please say something, do something … I don't know if I'll be able to go on like this for many more days. I can't sleep… and when I don't sleep enough I cannot think clearly…. And If I'm not able to think I can do any idiotic thing like calling you or start speaking to you again…..grrrrr

1 Comments:

Blogger jokerman said...

lady
when you obey blindly, & do as you are told, things that you do not see as wrong or convincing enough, you are practically asking to be disrespected. Submission does not come with respect or passion, it simply says, i am nothing!
what a shame.

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home