Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Lies and egyptian hormones

I have no idea of what happened to the Egyptian Prince lately. I guess it's just that his hormones are pretty mesed up. We talk a lot on the net (meaning he's the one that starts the chatting), and he's been sending me pics and even a of voice mail. Oh boy... when I heard his voice I was tempted to call him… but I didn't. Last week he sent me two sms to which I didn't reply. The funniest thing was that he told me that he was obsessed with me (How dare you????, I mean… I can't get you out of my head.. You don't know what obsession means... how dare you say you're obsessed with me?, you jerk). Last week I even ignored him when he tried to start a chat, and guess what he did… He connected from his mobile while he was in a meeting and started telling me that all he could think about was me.
Obviously, he's only talking about the same thing all the time: sex. That's it. He needs to have me. Asking me to go to Sharm for the weekend and stupid proposals like this. I'm disappointed but just because I got the impression that he thought higher of me. Does he really think I'm that stupid?? Does he think that I'll ever again take him seriously?. Come off it.
Unfortunately, seeing him think of me as much as I think of him makes me weak. But I can't give up. If I do, he'll start ignoring me again and making me feel miserable once more.
On the other hand… L is coming on Saturday and I still don't know what to do.
Do I love R?, Yes, definitely I do. I love him most than anybody else.
Am I in love with L?. No, I got a crush on the guy and just find cute the way he chases me. Made me feel good after my low self-esteem post-Egyptian Prince period. just that.
Then… Why the hell am I doing this?. Honestly, no idea, I'm just letting go....
Lack of emotions in my life?, might be… but still not reason enough.
The thing I regret the most is the huge lie I told L. making him believe that I'm free, and I still got no clue of why I did that. I'm afraid to beleive what L tells me….but what if it's true?... I don't want to hurt him and yet he's crossing the world just to see me. God… why did I lie? C'mon... I never lie… why did I do it this time?. It's too late now to tell the truth, I cannot make him mad now because I'm afraid of what he could do. I only have one option. Wait until he leaves Spain and then tell him that we cannot be together, and that's what I'll do. And I won't lie ever again. I promise.

5 Comments:

Blogger jokerman said...

un gran error.
little lies can sometimes turn into big ones & cause so much damage.

12:12 PM  
Blogger jokerman said...

by the way, for a spaniard your english is very good, as for the egyptian jerk, lady, drop him once & for all, make a clean break, it will never work & the higher you go with him, the bigger pit you will be thrown into, can you realy waste time thinking of an arsehole???

12:15 PM  
Blogger spanish_moza said...

Thanks jokerman.... un gran error, as you said.... and getting worse. About the Egyptian...now that I know I'll probably meet him soon it's getting more difficult not to think about him. But I'm behaving... and I'm not trying to contact him or anything ;-)

8:02 PM  
Blogger The Eyewitness said...

Hopefully that all this mess ends soon. Do your best.

10:52 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Hey Moza: Just came across your blog for the first time today and enjoy reading it.

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home