Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Moving on

To MX: I don't know how I'd manage without you. You've been supporting me in a way nobody could. Sharing my secret… sharing my burden…Crying with me and making me laugh at the same time…I know that you're the only one that is able to fully understand me. Remember: Lo mejor es el ocultismo… ;-))

To PL: You still surprise me. Your strength is unbeleivable. I'm sorry to have disappointed you so much lately, while you've only proven that I can count on you no matter what I do. Admitting that I feel like killing you from time to time, your unconditional love has touched me so much that I can't help but admire you for being like you are.

To all my acquaintances, the people who don't really know me but have noticed I wasn't right and have shown their concern: Thank you guys for your interest… I wish I could tell you what's going on, but I just can't...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spanish Girl...Sorry for not writing for long time, but soon I'll...
I believe that soon you will know what is going on.

7:34 PM  
Blogger jokerman said...

buenos estente
hope everything is going in the right direction now.

2:25 AM  
Blogger spanish_moza said...

Hi,

Thanks Eyewitness... I'm waiting to hear from you.

Jokerman, lol... what does estente mean?, sorry, I don't understand. Things are going in the right direction, though I'm making such an effort to keep my self control...Thanks for your comment :-)

9:30 AM  
Blogger jokerman said...

Good to hear that.
Buenos estente is a word used on The Fast Show, a comedy show which was popular in the UK, making fun of spanish & greek shows.

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home