Friday, January 05, 2007

Waiting

I can see you're there. I'm as obssesive as you. I can feel you're feeling the same way I do. I'm almost sure you're constantly checking if I'm connected the same way I'm checking you… But this time I won't give up. I just can't give up. I've been given up too much lately for the sake of my own peace of mind… but I have to put and end to your attitude. It's not about being stubborn this time, believe me, it has nothing to do with that. It's about respecting myself, sticking to my principles. This is not just one of my tantrums. If you don't respond this time this will be the end of you and me. I know our last fights you've been holding on for days… so I don't know for how long I'll have to wait to find out if you love me and if you're ready to put your pride aside for me once more.
You know I'm going to the doc today, since we've been fighting about this also, as you wanted me to find a female doctor… because you don't want any guy to touch or see your woman….(no comments). The thing is I expect you to ask… to show concern if you really care about me.

If you really love me, please let me know… but if you don't, just please let me go… set me free

2 Comments:

Blogger jokerman said...

is that a European guy or a saudi bloke youre talking about who doesnt want you to go see a male doc? where do you find these guys???
oh ok, is that real or fiction?

3:51 PM  
Blogger spanish_moza said...

It's an indian guy... and it's absolutely real...

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home