Thursday, November 16, 2006

From South Africa to Egypt

About L:
After my southafrican honeymoon I'm back to reality. Safari under the pouring rain while he holds me and tries to protect me from the rain with his body, BBQ under the full moon… or jumping in the huge waves on the South Coast beaches…my days with L. have been one of the most wonderful experiences of my life. I love Africa… it smells and tastes different.
I'm discovering L more and more. Getting used to each other is sweet and bitter at the same time. L is a good person. He's got a huge heart, only comparable to his immensurable jealousy and moodiness, which he can't control, by the way. But he's loving and caring… The way such a tough guy as him cooks for me or kisses me all the time is so touching…. And he makes me feel so safe. Never felt safer with any other guy… When he holds me tight i feel at home… difficult to explain. And I'm still hiding the truth… He's back to Madrid in two weeks again and my problem now is worse than ever.


About R:
R has admitted that he's getting used to life without me, since I've been out so much lately. Fine. I didn't miss him while I was with L… only when I was in Sweden but when I tried to make him understand that I needed him, he was too busy with his own problems. I don't want to be selfish… I know he's not in his best moment at bussiness but... what about us?... I don't want to complain too much now that he's not having a good time and the thing is that I'm going to Egypt on Sunday and I'm going to leave him alone for another week…. And after I come back from Egypt L will be in Madrid, so I'll try to spend with him all my time….ffff I prefer not to think about it.

About the Egyptian Prince:
Egyptian Prince is really talkative lately, since I told him that I was going to be in Cairo next week. He even called me to my mobile…. Lol… he's never done that before. He used to tell me that he was not allowed international calls in his mobile….maybe now he is, because I know he's now a manager… but I still think he lied to me… jerk…. Anyway, I didn't answer the call… fuck him... The thing is that I really look forward to meeting him again, and now I'm different…or so I feel at least. I think I'm strong enough to play with him this time… We will see...

5 Comments:

Blogger jokerman said...

playing around wont do you any good, it would be a waste of time, if he played, you dont have to play him, unless you really want to stir things & it might ricochet back to you.

9:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still waiting for your answer.

10:24 AM  
Blogger KareemFromEgypt said...

hey hey... some moza is keeping herself very busy ;)

enjoy the guys, how is cairo treating you so far?

1:33 PM  
Blogger spanish_moza said...

Hi,

Well... so far so good.... I love Cairo... and I'm trying to enjoy although my colleague is not the best I've worked with.
I already met the Prince but only once because I've been very busy working.... and I'll meet him again tonight... Tonight is going to be hard I beleive... or so it seems.... argghhh I'm so anxious.....This guy has such a power over me...I dont even know if he'll stay here the weekend or not... and that makes me more anxious if possible cos it might be that tonight is the last time I see him.... We will see... To be continued

2:47 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

There is something about Africa-I agree. Though living in Egypt never felt like Africa to me, it was my visit to Kenya that evoked some really strong emotions.

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home