Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A new phase

I'm full of energy. I'm eager to sort out the issues I've been running from for the past year and a half. I'm on a crossroad now. I know it's a critical point in my lilfe, and very soon I'll have to choose one path or the other.
At least my mood is excellent. I've left behind the dark times, I've left behind all the quarrels, all my tears and my frustration. The situation is the same, but it's me who's different.
I know I'm strong enough to live without him, in case that is what I choose. If I choose to be with him, It will be for good.
A new phase is about to begin, and I'm ready for it :-)

4 Comments:

Blogger Ka said...

Good progress. I'm sure he has noticed the new mood. Good luck!

9:16 PM  
Blogger Cristina M. Ch. said...

Hope it was for the best.
Me encanta tu blog... yo soy otra spanish moza anclada a Egipto hace años.

Hope you update soon ;)

12:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you ;-) you should look at that emo boy one over this blog:
http://crazy-emo-boys.blogspot.com

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently talking about how technology has become so integrated in our day to day lives. Reading this post makes me think back to that discussion we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as technology further innovates, the possibility of uploading our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could experience in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.zoomshare.com/2.shtml]R4i[/url] DS OperaMod)

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home