Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Would you?

It's so ironic how I'd have given anything a year ago to get this project in South Africa.
Ironic how we both would have been so excited to have this opportunity to be together. We found so many practical problems while we were dating. We fought so many difficulties to make this work. Long distance relationships are a pain, really.
Now it's all over. Now we don't speak anymore. Now it's broken..... and I'm going to spend 3 whole months down there.
I'm leaving in 4 weeks and I'm really stressed about it. Considering that he's the man that has unbalanced me the most in my whole life and that and I'm going through one of the mosts difficult phases ever .Would you call L?... Would you tell him about it?.
The most intelligent thing is not to do it for sure...but how will I react if I see him? . How will HE react when he sees me?. I'm confused and anxious. Would you call him? Would you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home