Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sad Disbelief

I still can't believe that he hasn't done anything about me being here. Is this really the man I loved?. Maybe I never knew him.
It makes me so anxious to know that he's so close physically that I feel the urge to call him again, to meet him again. I won't do that though. He's proving to be such a cold blooded bastard. I never thought he was a bad person. I always defended his good feelings in spite of his bad manners. But now, I have to admit that I was probably wrong. He knows P has died and I'm alone here. He must know how miserable I feel That would be more than enough to cut all the crap and vanish all the resentment, but he doesn't even send a simple sms to ask how I feel, or how I am. I refuse to believe it, but days go bye and I have no news from him. I was hoping that he'd say something today at the office, to ask about Easter weekend or something. But nothing of the kind. He's silent. He's not there anymore for me. He's gone. :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home