Friday, May 09, 2008

The definitive resurrection of the Egyptian Prince

Egyptian Prince: Moza, hello

Spanish Moza:hi
EP:how r u sweetie
SM:im fine... and U
EP:
miss ur lovely appearance, my life is incomplete without you
SM:? then come down here, this country is amazing
EP:SA? or Spain?
SM:yeah sa
EP:really?,r u enjoying your time there?
SM: yeah... a lot
EP:i miss yo u i miss you i miss you
EP:do you have a boy friend with you
SM:no i dont have a bf...
EP:what about a fast visit to cairo
SM: no man, its far
EP:not at all, same Africa
SM:u come here
EP:i want to come but i am about to launch ....it's really hard to take a week
SM:same lame excuses huh??
EP:ok, what about inviting you for a trip for two to sharm el sheikh only the two of us ?
SM: lol, cut the crap
EP:would you refuse my offer?
EP:which crap ?
SP: Prince, the last two times i've been two cairo you've behaved like an ass ,so i don't know why u keep playing honestly
EP: i didn't behave like an ass , i played it clean with no bad heart feelings
EP: i am not playing, i am just missing you
SM:comon, you told me u were alone and u had a girl, u heated me up and then run away, you behaved like a real jerk
EP: the real jerk would get his pleasure from you and cheat on his gf, then leave you without any emotions towards you, the real man, never cheat
SM:so.. cool, why go on playing then?
EP:cuz simply i like you..and couldn't keeep it inside
SM:u know, its been three years now since we firt met
EP:three only? !!
SM:i liked u so much..it was pure and clean, but u made it ugly and dirty. i had feelings for u... but u blew it
EP:no i kept it just clean, believe me the most right thing i have done it by that time

SM: sure... but u should never have started talked about sex, u crossed the line
EP:if i would have done something else, you would have hated me more than now
SM:and dont b stupid, i dont hate u
EP:you would have said i am the jerk who play with anything he finds in front of him
SM:actually i think thats what u do, must b ur way i guess
EP: i have never had any bad feelings towards you, even if you went away for a long time with no news, i have been very considerant

SM: i dont have bad feelings about you either...
EP:i crossed the line cuz i really liked you after all
SM:yeah but there was no way back u see... cos meeting after that it only implies that we're both thinking about the same, and thats not nice, its dirty
EP:it's not ,if you, i mean, i am still thinking of us
SM: theres no us Prince
EP:thanks
SM:i was ready to meet u in europe, remember?, we couldnt make it, so i found this opportunitiy to go to cairo and i took it, and u fucked it up telling me that id better not
EP:comeon, my sister was delivering her baby... remeber !!! these were extremely nice memories
SM:I liked u so much that even if i knew it was crazy i was ready to take the risk, but u blew it... cos u were only playing, and i wasnt
EP: you know something, honestly,with no hard feelings, any relation that went to sexual it turns to a mess
SM:thats what im telling u!!, u crossed the line and theres no way back
SM:im telling u that my feelings were pure.. i had a guy when i met u and i dumped him cos i was so shocked after meeting u
EP:just close your eyes and think of me, would feel like missing me or not? if we had a heavy one night stand relation you would have hated me now
SM:my feelings were pure and clean
EP:mine were too. if i dumped my gf by that time, how would you trust me then.how would you trust that i won't dump you for someone else?
SM:thats stupid, u can never b sure of that...
EP:i am loyal, may be it's in my culture, religion, character, don't really know
SM:i mean u meet many ppl in ur life and that things happen all the time
SM: im loyal... if i had stayed with him i would have been cheating on him... cos i was thinking about u
EP:for me i am sure of dumping someone for someone ekse, is the most stupid thing in the world
cuz real love isn't build on snap shots
SM:if u feel interested in other ppl that means that its not real love at least thats what i think
when im with a guy i cant b thinking of anybody else... if im interested in other ppl... .then definitely hes not my man, thats how i undesrtand love
EP: sometimes sexual calll is harder than true love, put this into ur consideration
SM:not for me. ure a guy, guys are different for that
EP:i was terribely physically attracted to you, i am still to tell you the truth. we can still revive anything, i believe so
SM:i cannot b physically attracted to someone it doesnt interest me, even the hottest guy.. if he's dumb i wouldnt even consider it. i was attracted to u cos of that, cos u were funny, energetic, wittty. thats why i liked u, the rest came later
EP:and now i am not ?
SM:i was curious and i wanted to know u a bit more, but u showed me who u are... and now im not curious anymore

End of the conversation.... interesting huh??

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

he's back, ekhhhh!
S.

5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is all your fault for taking the call anyway when you know what's he like.

6:19 PM  
Blogger spanish_moza said...

Yeah, well, he had been back before. It's just that I didn't have the time to post about it.
He was calling a couple of times, and he was very sweet to me when he found out about P's death. So we're kind of speaking again.... sort of. The good news is that it doesn't hurt anymore. I'm totally over him now, and that's why I don't mind talking to him. It's pretty amusing actually :-)

10:47 AM  
Blogger Ka said...

Dear SM,

It's tricky! You have posted other blogs saying you have several bfs going at the same time: L and R, and that you lie to them. Because you have different needs and feelings at different times and for different people, perhaps? But how is that different from the EP? Isn't he just more honest, admitting to you that he indeed has a gf, but that he wants to have sex with you anyway, because he's very attracted to you? And then he may not trust you because he saw you talking to L while sitting with him, and L being unknowing about the whole situation? It's complicated, but perhaps not cultural! :-)

SM (short for: Süleyman the Magnificent)

12:01 PM  
Blogger spanish_moza said...

I see your point, Süleyman.
Thing is I was asking the Egyptian Prince if he had a girlfriend, and he denied it. Of course I haven't been honest with him, that's a fact, but that was after all the things we went trough. At the beginning I was totally honest with him. I fell in love with him and he hurt me so much and I was so dissappointed that I've never been the same since that. He turned me into the player I am today.
About the cultural thing I complain about, it's just that I believe that he thinks I'm ready to have sex with him only because I'm european. And this is far from the truth, beleive me!!. :-)
Thanks for your comment

3:37 PM  
Blogger Vile said...

That was weird.

12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's weird?

7:44 PM  
Blogger Egyptos said...

I think that he just try to get sex with a spanish moza who was easy for him, U can review my old comments on your old posts

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home