Monday, May 29, 2006

Stressed

I'm running out of time for the tests I need to perform to prepare my following work trip to Africa. I'm leaving on Sunday and I'm encountering problems every second. I don't even have time to vaccinate against meningitis. Never mind...It's not mandatory, since I'm only staying for a week….. I'm stressed….. I only have three days in this week because I have a family gathering out of Madrid… which means that I'll have to finish with all the preparations by Wednesday, which by the way, is the day after tomorrow!!!! Arghhhh.
When I work under pressure I tend to be like this….brrrrr
I missed a party at Kareem's blog this morning :-((, but I'll hopefully catch up later.

62 days and 13 hours since he last connected to the messenger…c'mon where are you?????

5 Comments:

Blogger KareemFromEgypt said...

Going to africa huh?

not to egypt by any chance are you?

6:19 PM  
Blogger spanish_moza said...

Mmmmm... Not to Egypt... I wish I was coming back, but not this time.:-((
I'm going to Gabon. I've never been there before, but I've been in other places in black Africa and I love it. So, I'm sure I'm gonna like Gabon. Let's see if I have time to have a look around.

11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home