Wednesday, April 26, 2006

BOMBS, OBSESSION AND JOB INTERVIEWS

I have very few time to write…so I will summarize:

- So shocked because of the bombs in Egypt. Anger, sense of impotence. I don't know what to say. It's the same in Spain. Crazy people fighting for crazy ideas. Lots of innocents killed. It's so sad, and so unfair.

- So worried about the fucking Egyptian Prince. Didn't want to sms him. What for???. Last summer, when the same happened in Sharm, he didn't even bother to answer me. So, I decided to call him. I thought: well, if his phone rings, at least he's alive. And it rang, so I suppose the jerk is alive. Good.

-I'm still writing the rest of the story with the Prince. It makes me feel sad, but I guess I need to write it like a kind of exorcism to get rid of my obsession.

-I've got a job interview tomorrow. I'm pretty nervous. I have lot of work and I have to scape the office tomorrow early to get there on time.

-I've also applied for a job in Cairo. I must be out of my mind. I suppose they won't call me, because my profile doesn't fit at all. But, you know, it was so funny, almost like a sign, when I bought the newspaper last weekend and saw this offer in the first place, that I decided to apply.

- I've been a month without news. Im my case, no news is not good news at all, but apparently discouragement has nothing to do with me. Fine

I guess that's all up to now.

2 Comments:

Blogger spanish_moza said...

Thank you Yasmina.
Yes, writing helps!!!.
How are you?? Did you go to the doctor today?

9:08 PM  
Blogger Saroona said...

Good luck with the interview, and try not to be nervous. I'm sure it will all turn out fine, I am optimistic 100%. I was also shocked hearing about the recent bombings in Egypt... And look at the bright side, at least 'the jerk' is alive!

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home