Thursday, April 20, 2006

EXPECTANCY

I don't know why I've done it, after so many days holding on. I guess I was impatient, and I couldn't wait. It's the longest period without news since I came back.
I've sent you an stupid SMS with no answer, which makes me feel even more stupid. Where have you hidden??, and why??. Have you suddenly found someone?, or are you just tired of playing with me???, or both?

Desire - Belief - Expectancy: Which one is failing???. Desire is stronger that ever, so, this is not the one. Belief might not be at its best moment but I think it's also pretty strong. Then, I think it's Expectancy the one that's weak. Expectancy is harder to create at this point of the story. But now that I have identified the week point, I'm going to take actions. Be warned
.

3 Comments:

Blogger spanish_moza said...

Who else could it be???. The same jerk who's been haunting me for almost a year :-(

4:40 PM  
Blogger Saroona said...

Spanish moza, I enjoyed reading your blog's archive. I came across your site by sheer chance. And I'll come back! But I have a question: What does 'moza' mean?! Girl? In order to think about that I made an analogy with that Portughese word for 'girl'. Hmm, on second note I am engaged to an Egy man for a while and I understand you. I dunno what to say, I do not have too much experience in the relationship field, all I can tell you is be yourself and try to get over all things that upset you constantly (such as a relationship which does not concretisize in the way you'd expect it to). I throw them away like unuseful pieces of paper (I do it mentally, of course :P).

7:44 PM  
Blogger spanish_moza said...

Hi Sarah!!

Yes, moza means girl, altough most people use chica for girl, instead of moza.

Thanks for your advice!!

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home