Friday, March 24, 2006

SHE MADE ME SMILE

Today I was coming home in a very bad mood ( at last it’s Friday !!!).
I was waiting for the garage door to open to park my car, when a little girl of about 7 and her mum passed by my side.
The little girl was wearing an indian costume. She looked like a cherokee indian or something like that. She was really ugly and because of that she was very sweet at the same time.

She fixed her look upon me with real interest, and I gave her back a moody look. I sometimes can be disgusting !!!.
She suddenly smiled widely, with a gummy smile as some of her milk teeth were missing, and waved me goodbye as she passed by. I almost melt, and smiled her back as warmly as I could feeling such an idiot!!. I almost felt like crying.

Have you ever tried to smile to the people around?. It’s surprising how a smile can change things (please, don’t think I’m usually moody, in fact, I’m smiling most of the time).
If you haven’t tried, please do. If you give smiles, you receive smiles and you feel strangely comforted and happier. It may sound stupid, but it works.

When you’ve had a great loss in your life, you learn to value things differently.
Why do I waste time worrying and getting angry about such silly things when life can be so much easier?. This little girl has definitely given me a lesson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home