Tuesday, March 21, 2006

WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?

I don't know why, but I still can't find my inner peace.
Do you think it's possible to love two guys at the same time?.
I promise I love my boyfriend. I adore him. Then… .why I can't help thinking of my egyptian prince??. If I try not to think of him, then is worse, because I dream about him.
Does this mean that my boyfriend is not the man of my life???. Does one know when the man of his life has come?. This stupid situation makes me feel terribly guilty. Maybe if I was truly in love with my boyfriend I wouldn't have set my eyes on the egyptian prince.
Is this a sign that something is not right in this relationship?, Or this is just kind of normal when two people have been together for so long?. Believe me, I cannot imagine my life without him.
Besides, there's the job issue….. I need to find a new one, but I don't make a single move. In my current job I'm absolutely wasted. I have much more to give, much more to do. I have the competence, and I have the brains….
Then why I'm frozen?, Why I'm stuck to this post watching the days go by?. I cannot answer either. I think that deep down inside me I avoid seriously looking for another job because I need to go back to Egypt to find an answer to all my questions.
I'm in a loop for almost a year now…. And I'm so lost that I don't know what to do.

1 Comments:

Blogger spanish_moza said...

Thanks a lot Yasmina.

I don't know the guy that much. And I'm doing my best to forget him. It's just that I can't. :-(.
It will take time, I suppose.

Don't worry, I'm not going to make any drastic decission. I know he's fooling me.

Thanks a lot for your advice.

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home