Thursday, August 02, 2007

I’m outta here

I’m changing Spain for Ireland for three months. I think I’ll do me good in a moment like this. I’ve never stayed on my own, and this sounds like the perfect time. I hope to learn a lot from this experience, apart from cooking and ironing, which is about time, don’t you think?.
I need time for reflection and meditation.
I need to be alone, so I’m able to find myself.
I need to be far from R so I can find out if we can really put up with being separated for such a long time, before I make up my mind about taking that job in Ivory Coast.
I need to sort out my dependence issues.
I need to get over my obsessions.

I’ll be gone in 10 days….

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think such a time will be great for you to reorganize your life. Hope you the best.

3:10 AM  
Blogger spanish_moza said...

Hey eyewitness!!,

Thanks, nice to hear from you again. Hope you're ok... :-)

8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home