Wednesday, August 01, 2007

The Egyptian Prince tries to resurrect

What's wrong with you?... Can't you see I won't answer your calls or your messages?.

He gave signals from time to time since we last spoke, but he's quite ruffled up lately, insisting more and more frequently than usual. I haven't answered any single time.

He keeps on insisting... it's unbeleivable.... Are you still mad at me? ... I miss you... He's pathetic.
It's funny to see how he tries different approaches though... Like how's life on your side?... Lol....
Life on my side is that you're dead for me jerk!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, I came about your website just now after searching for people with Egyptian Spanish mix. My mother is of Spanish decent and my father is Egyptian. You've written somewhere that the culture difference is huge. It's not. There are about 85 millions Egyptians. The divisions among them are huge. It used to be secular with a religious minority but now it's the other way round. Coming from both backgrounds I can assure you, that the Mediterranean culture is relatively similar all across it. Anyways, Just thought I'd let you know. :P.

Saludos.

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home