Wednesday, August 08, 2007

The law of Dharma

According to the law of Dharma, there is something that you can do better than anyone else in the whole world. When you combine the ability to express your unique talent with service to humanity, then you make full use of the Law of Dharma.
I’ve been wondering for a couple of years now what is my purpose in life. I obviously wasn’t born to be an engineer, and technical stuff is more boring for me everyday. The problem is I don’t really know what I want to do with my life, and I’m sure I could do much better.
I don’t think I take the necessary time to think about it either. I’m too entangled with my own mess that I just go with the flow, I go on with the rush of my daily life without stopping to think where I want to go. I know I’ve been lost for some time now, and that makes me feel worse and anxious, and even if I try to hide it from my conscious mind during the day, it pops up in my dreams.
I have this uncomfortable feeling of constant longing… I’m sure I’m missing something out there but I don’t know what it is. Damn.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what? I believe that the most important question in our lives is what we do want from it. Unfotunately most of the people don't ask themselves this question. Even if it is difficult to answer, don't cease trying to find an answer. Good luck.

3:44 AM  
Blogger bb_aisha said...

I think the problem is we want too much from life...Good q tho...As a journalist, I think I've found 'dharma', but I don't know- I would like it to be 'more'

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home