Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Is this the end?

Me: I just can’t stand this. You’re killing me but without you I die
L: Silence
Me: My feelings haven’t changed, I’m still in love with you and for me what we have now it’s not enough
L: Silence
Me: Say something please
L: I don’t know what to say
Me: I think of you every waking hour. And I dream about you all the time. My first thought in the morning is for you, and my last thought before I go to sleep is for you. You are still my priority. Nothing has changed for me.
L: Why weren’t you like this when we were together?. You never showed me that you felt that way. You’ve always made me feel that I was the last thing for you.
Me: I’ve always been like this. It’s just that you’ve been blind all the time
L: I thought we were OK talking like this
Me: Are you happy with our situation now?, How are you managing?
L: Yeah, I’m OK
Me: Well, I’m not. I don’t want to be a pain also. I know myself and If we go on like this from time to time I’ll start to complain about you and I won’t stop. I’ll harass you.
L(affectionate tone): You’re going to have one of your tantrums from time to time and throw your toys out of the cot?
Me (crying): I’m serious, I can’t go on like this. I’ve been thinking that it’s better if we stop talking.
L: Silence
Me: What do you think?
L: It’s up to you
Me: I’m feeling miserable and making the people who love me miserable also.... I’m really sorry but I can’t go on like this.
L: Silence
Me: OK, I have to go now... bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home