Monday, March 06, 2006

MY THIRTIES CRISIS

I guess my thirties crisis started even before being thirty.... and I also think that it’s not only related to the age, but also to the circumstances that changed my life six years ago.

I’m living what seems to be a perfect life. I have a loving family, a perfect boyfriend, good friends (just two real friends if you know what I mean) a good job.... so... why the hell do I have the feeling that I’m missing something?

Before this crisis started, I used to write a lot as a kind of therapy, to clear my thoughts, you know... but I quit it. I was too busy, or that’s what I used to tell me. Actually, I stop writing when I started going out with two guys at the same time. God, that was exhausting!!! (have you ever tried??).
So, today, I was reading other people’s blogs and said, why not?? . It has given me the idea. It’s better that keeping a diary on your own. I suppose It’s a kind of exhibitionism, don’t you think?. It’s weird to write something that intimate and personal thinking that it’s going to be out there and that anybody can read it, but at the same time is exciting.

I may be your sister, or your girlfriend, can you imagine?. I think it’s pretty cool.

My only purpose is to find a way to release the pressure inside me, to feel better. I only mean to be sincere and to talk openly about my life. There’s no other intention.
I hope I enjoy it!!!.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home